Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mooncake Festival and few days before it

Ice beauty said this week will be the last week for night class. I planned to enter Dameinv’s class last Monday but I failed to do so. I thought there will still be a chance. And now, no more chance! I will never have chance to let Dameinv teach me! I will never have chance to study in dameinv’s class! T~T I missed it…….. uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

This Monday, last chance to see Dameinv in night class, I had a superb nice, impossible and unbelievable experience with her! She fetched me with her car!!! I sat on her car!!! Wahahahaaha~ It was the first time I sat on teacher’s car since secondary school, and it was still a Malay’s! It was Mooncake Festival. We had to go my grandma’s house to pray so my mum would be coming late to fetch me. Dameinv bid adieu to me and slowed down her car to talk to me. I said I would be going back to my grandma’s house and asked whether she wanted to fetch me. She said okay immediately. I was shocked. I don’t dare to go up her car at first, but she kept saying okay and Suz kept asking me to go up and I kept telling myself that this was the once-in-a-lifetime-chance, I must not miss it or I would regret in my whole life, so I went up to her car at last.

Her car was a secondhand car I think. The air-conditioner doesn’t seemed functioning well, the air came out was not cold enough. Fortunately, I don’t like cold air. We chatted about many things. She asked me why I need to go my grandma’s house at first and about result then. She asked that why I don’t eat mooncake, she said she knew it from my facebook. Ho-ho. She noticed my facebook. I offered her a mooncake to try but she said she DOESN’T LIKE TO TRY. Anyway, she accepted my offer. J It was very dark when we reached the village. I was worrying that she would get lost after sending me. As a result, she made a u-turn at the narrow road in front of my grandma’s house with me sitting on her car. She took a long time to make the u-turn, so I laughed at her and she said her license was not fully passed yet. Ha-ha.

We chatted a while on her car then, she said she would like to have a lantern from me if I had an extra one. I don’t know why. But unfortunately, we don’t play lanterns nowadays. I had a good night with my family on that day. I played candles as what I wished. So, this Mooncake Festival was still a wonderful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment