Saturday, September 3, 2011

Just.

Today is the last day of holiday. It left only few weeks to PMR and I haven't study even one thing. Oh my god. What should I do. I have no mood to do anything related to academic. Sigh.

My Charmaine is coming Malaysia on 1st and 2nd of October. Hopefully she will come somewhere near here such as Penang. If she really come, I MUST go and see her! If mum not allow me to do so, I would study very hard on the days before she comes, to ask for permission to go and see her. No matter what happened, i MUST go and see her!! Even I need to be alone! I've already thinking about the condition of we meeting each other, what I need to ask, how will she respond, what should I give her to sign and etc. But.. What if she didn't come? Oh god, i think i would be disappointed thoroughly!! Just hope that she will really come to Penang.......... Please god.. Bless me...

No comments:

Post a Comment