Wednesday, September 28, 2011

a very good day!

I forgot which day was it. T^T


It was really a good day!! Just knew that Dameinv was a very open person! XD

I stayed back to have a tuition class with Fang2 again. We waited Dameinv at Kamar Syura as usual but we changed the meeting point today to prevent Dameinv from suspecting. We planned to pass by her class from canteen after her class finished. When we were over the toilet, we saw a group of Malay girls there. They may spoil my plan, god.

We stopped there and discussed awhile but actually Dameinv can still see us from the window if she wanted to do so. And she really did it. She called my name loudly from lab when I was laughing. I complained about she realised me first to Fang2 on the way I went into the lab.

I asked her why and how she realized me after I got into the lab. She said she can recognize my laughing voice. Oh my god, hoho. She was rubbing the whiteboard when I entered the lab. She rolled her right hand’s sleeve up when she was rubbing. She then washed her hands. She wore her watch on her right hand, why? Cheche did the same thing too. Won’t the watch affect them when they were writing? Anyway, her hand was so fair and skinny.

I wanted to stay there until she finished rubbing the whiteboard and walked back to staff room together with her. But it was too weird if I waited her there so I walked out after stayed there for few minutes. I went to the other side of the lab afterwards.

She went out after a few minutes and we followed up. She was talking to two boys when we saw her. We followed her until the meeting room. She realized us. She finished up her conversation with the boys and then stood to the side and waited they both pass by her and looked at us.

She was waiting for us!! Or I should say, she was waiting for me!! Hohohohoho. She walked near me when I was almost passed by her and started to smile. She used to smile or even laugh when she meets me. I asked her why she was smiling. She said because I smiled, so she smiled, she doesn’t like to smile. But I was not smiling on that time so I said she liked to smile actually. She smiled and didn’t answer me.

It was raining day. She held my shoulder after we passed by the little roofed road. She pinched my shoulder twice or thrice and pulled me very close to her. I even can kiss her if I turned my head and went a bit more nearer to her. Wahaha, so happy. She can accept me until that close. Hohoho. Good, very good!

She then asked me where we wanted to go. I told her we wanted to find a room for tuition class but she heard the word “bilik” wrongly into “duit”. I said she was a money face, always thought about money. She then drew a money simbol “$” on her face. Haha.

Looking forward for the next close interaction. Hoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment